fluctuation of HEP B antibody level
Sep 17, 2005
I have two lab tests done on HEP B antibody between an one-month interval. The first test gave 4.6 and the 2nd one gave 12.1. Given this was not an error, what does this mean? Should I follow with a 3rd test? I have vaccination done 5 years ago.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the actual hepatitis b test was.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.