Viral load count
Sep 17, 2005
With a viral load of below 50 (undetectable), can one infect a partner through unprotected sex. Can child born be HIV negative?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes and Yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.