CD4 count ???
Sep 17, 2005
Any idea what this means ? CD4/mm3 51% 969. CD8/mm3 10% 190. Are these numbers good or bad ? I don't have any idea what they mean?Thanks Dr.Holodniy.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
What is your HIV viral load copy number?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.