CD4 count ???
Sep 17, 2005
Any idea what this means ? CD4/mm3 51% 969. CD8/mm3 10% 190. Are these numbers good or bad ? I don't have any idea what they mean?Thanks Dr.Holodniy.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
What is your HIV viral load copy number?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.