|just got diagnosed
Sep 17, 2005
Hello I just got diagnosed and my cd4 is 56% (600) and my viral load is 536,000 and I am feeling good right now I was just wondering if syphillis is part of the viral load to go high or the HIV virus itself? I will have another test next month after my last test please advice.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.