Sep 17, 2005
is potassium level of 600 too high? and kidney failure could be the reason for high levels.how are the levels brought down?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Kidney failure could result in the blood levels of potassium being too high. However, that is only one of several acute or chronic problems that can cause that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.