Sep 17, 2005
can a person be a carrier of hiv, but not be affected from the virus, and still pass it on to others?? (as in similar cases with mono?)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't know what you mean by not affected. If you are infected you carry the virus and can infect others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Trimethoprim Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.