Sep 10, 2005
how is high potassium levels brought down while being hospitalized? and how long does it take to do it?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on how high it is and what the underlying problem is that is causing the high level.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Does HIV Cause Red Eyes?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.