|Timing of viral load tests: follow-up
Sep 10, 2005
Is it possible (and would it be prudent and appropriate) to look for the viral load by doing a biopsy of the lymph nodes?
This is my only follow-up point. Thank you for your assistance. It IS much appreciated.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, I don't think so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.