out of range
Sep 10, 2005
what does having an out of range bon/creatinine ratio mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It usually reflects something going on in the kidneys.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.