hcv assay negative and pcr positive?
Sep 10, 2005
Is it possible to have a negative result for an HCV sample S/CO= 0.4 RR and a reactive result with an Ortho assay , and also reactive with PCR. Is there something that does not match.?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.