hcv assay negative and pcr positive?
Sep 10, 2005
Is it possible to have a negative result for an HCV sample S/CO= 0.4 RR and a reactive result with an Ortho assay , and also reactive with PCR. Is there something that does not match.?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.