Sep 4, 2005
I am a Zambian Assistant Physician working in an ARV clinic and my observation is that most often those who are commenced on ARVs, with NVP in particular tend to more likely react if the CD4 is above 200.( those clients initiated on ARV's basing on WHO stage 4 .or stage 3 with CD4 between 200 and 350. What could be the probabe reason?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is an interesting observation. I am not exactly sure why that might be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.