Sep 4, 2005
I am a Zambian Assistant Physician working in an ARV clinic and my observation is that most often those who are commenced on ARVs, with NVP in particular tend to more likely react if the CD4 is above 200.( those clients initiated on ARV's basing on WHO stage 4 .or stage 3 with CD4 between 200 and 350. What could be the probabe reason?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is an interesting observation. I am not exactly sure why that might be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.