Sep 4, 2005
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think you have little to worry about now. Although like HIV, you will always have the JC virus, it would not be active unless you had significant immunosuppression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
- During The Asymptomatic Stage Of Hiv Infection
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Live Outside Body?
- Hiv Purple Spots
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.