Sep 4, 2005
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think you have little to worry about now. Although like HIV, you will always have the JC virus, it would not be active unless you had significant immunosuppression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.