Viral load and T-20

After 6 weeks of treatment with T-20 ,my viral load has incresed from 1 million to 3 millions!.There was a small decrease to 800000 at the end of week.2. My general physical condition is OK,but I am obviously worried... Could you please give an explanation? Thank you

I curious as to the assay used to measure the viral load. Most of the commercial assays can not quantitate above 800,000 to 1 million. At that high level the difference between 1 and 3 million would be within the variability of the assay. Mh

concerning window period and early symtoms
Viral load during ARS