Aug 28, 2005
infected with hcv with ( GOT 40 ) ( Gpt 80 ) Fibrotest ( F0- F1 ) Actitest ( A1-A2 ) how dangerous my case is ? Should I start interferon ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This indicates a mild to moderate injury to the liver. A decision about treatment requires a thorough discussion with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
- Differences Between Hepatitis B And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.