hep c contact report
Aug 28, 2005
I recently had hep c test run and was told that it showed contact with hep c and to find a primary care doctor. How does this show on blood work and what should I do now. My boyfriend has hep c and I have come in comtact with his blood before his diagonosis. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
YOu need to determine what test was run (an antibody test, a viral load test) in order to determine your own infection status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Stay Alive In Fresh Air?
- Hiv Infection Risk With A Finger Cut
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.