What does CD in CD 4 mean?
Aug 28, 2005
We have recently had an HIV awareness campaign at my place of employment and the facilitator could not tell me what the meaning of CD is. Could you please explain.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
CD means Cluster Differentiation of antigens. CD thus refers to the different receptors on a cell surface that make it a distinct type of cell.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- ARS Lymph Node Swelling One Side
- Can Gonorrhea Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.