what is the desired level of potassium
Aug 28, 2005
What is the normal level of potassium in your blood?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The normal potassium range for adults in most labs is 3.5 to 5.5 milliequivalents (mEq) per liter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do The Health Departments List People With Hiv?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Hiv Risks At Nail Salon
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.