CD4 sluggish

Hi: medication, kaletra, ziagen, epivir and dapsone for year and half. Beginning CD of 60. Past 3 test result from older to most recent at 3 mth intervals - CD4135, CD4%8, CD4180, CD4%9, and most recent CD4156, CD4%7. My viral load <75 c/ml for over a year and a half. My dr does not have a positive reaction to my CD4 results and he worries me. I on the other hand think they are not bad, given that i was at 60 a year and half ago. my other blood tests are good, had slightly raised triglycerides but started exercising reg and watching carbs and last result was 165 down from 304 3months earlier. i think the CD4 is slow but steady what about you ? should i be concerned, should i do something different ? i am in great shape and apart from a little tiredness now and then, am great. your opinion is valued.

Sluggish but an OK rise so far. I expect it will rise some more over the next several months but you will probably end up in the 200-250 range and no higher.

liver side efects
what is the desired level of potassium