|New Labs Results
Aug 28, 2005
In May05 i tested positive for HIV at that point my t-cell count was 635 no VL was given at that time. I recently had my labs done and T-cells are 759 and VL at 564. My partner is Positive also and is now undetectable with meds. With my numbers should meds be considered to get the VL down?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
My recommendation would be NOT to start meds. Your immune system is in very good shape and there is no reason to start yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.