|New Labs Results
Aug 28, 2005
In May05 i tested positive for HIV at that point my t-cell count was 635 no VL was given at that time. I recently had my labs done and T-cells are 759 and VL at 564. My partner is Positive also and is now undetectable with meds. With my numbers should meds be considered to get the VL down?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
My recommendation would be NOT to start meds. Your immune system is in very good shape and there is no reason to start yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.