Aug 23, 2005
My viral load is 2.6 which this means what? It was >0.40
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
2.6 log = 400 copies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv Virus Make Me Sick?
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.