decreasing viral load without HIV medication

Hi, I tested positive 7 months ago (I believe I was infected 1 year ago) In my only 4 blood tests my VL has been going down: 1500,600,300,200. Before testing positive I did the PEP 3 times in the las 4 years (because my partner had HIV, I didnt, the condom broke so I stared PEP each time within 24hrs of exposure). Could these 3 PEP I did in the past be related to my VL going down? thank you

Unlikely that PEP taken remotely as you state would have an acute effect on HIV viral load. You don't indicate what your current CD4 count and percentage are, but I suspect they are quite good (perhaps in the normal range) and it is probably your immune system that is controlling the virus on its own in the absence of ongoing HIV treatment.

intepretation of viral load
Worried about results