hep b lab interpretation
Aug 21, 2005
i'm hep b e ag positive. does that mean that i have active infection? I am experiencing some knee pain. is that associated with the infection?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Evidence of e antigen usually suggests active HBV infection. Your knee pain is very unlikely, although remotely possibly related to HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Fisting Negative At 16 Weeks
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Fingering?
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.