ask a question
Aug 21, 2005
postive syphlils but a negative rpr
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what other syphilis test that was performed besides the RPR and your HIV status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.