ask a question
Aug 21, 2005
postive syphlils but a negative rpr
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what other syphilis test that was performed besides the RPR and your HIV status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If My Blood Test Comes Abnormal Should I Get An Hiv Test?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Full Blown Aids
- Undetectable Hiv Positive Woman And Negative Man Transmission Risk
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
- Truvada Side Effects Rash
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.