Aug 21, 2005
I have hepatis c and the enzimes in my blood- or liver is. SGPT229 -SGOT331 WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your liver is inflammed and has sustained some damage as a result of the HCV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- What Is The Last Stage Of Hiv?
- Can Lambskin Condoms Stop Hiv Transmission?
- Sore Lymph Nodes Do I Have Hiv
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.