Why are my Ck enzymes so high
Aug 21, 2005
I have had levels over 700 and as low as 300.Generally over past ten years they are close to 400 and never below three hundred. I take synthroid (200mg)daily. Is there any hope of getting these levels to normal.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are many reasons why this muscle enzyme could be elevated. I suggest you talk with your physician about the possibilities and whether our workup is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.