|afp blood levels
Aug 21, 2005
what is considered for afp levels, mine is 5.2 how much over 5 which I hear is normal before considered dangerous. All other liver counts low Alt etc. will one drink a week hurt,(a glass of wine} I am on Lipator, since hearing the 5.2 6 weeks ago I will not drink.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You do not indicate your HIV or HCV status associated with this finding. That is a normal level.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.