|Myviral load seems very high
Aug 14, 2005
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have not provided enough information. Regardless, evaluation for transplant requires lots of blood tests, liver biopsy, and other evaluations including psychosocial evaluations. This is too complex a question to be answered here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of AIDS?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.