Aug 14, 2005
Dear. Dr. Holodniy, When HIV enters the human body, does it continually replicate without the intervention of medication?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In most people the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- Should Athletes With Hiv Be Allowed To Play Sports?
- Teeth Extraction In Hiv Patients
- What Are The Best Ways To Fight Against Hiv Aids?
- Hiv Infection And Sensitive Belly Button
- People Who Spread Hiv With Infected Needles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.