Aug 14, 2005
Dear. Dr. Holodniy, When HIV enters the human body, does it continually replicate without the intervention of medication?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In most people the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Cervical Cancer Risk Factors
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.