Aug 14, 2005
enzimes is elevated up over 300,I also have Hepatitis since Viet Nam, had cancer from agent orange, been in remission for 30 years what does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what enzymes are elevated, what kind of hepatitis you have, or any other medical conditions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From One Time Exposure
- Hep A And B How Much Time Between 2nd And 3rd Shot
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Candidiasis
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.