Aug 14, 2005
my girlfriend just tested positive when she went to get her OB/GYN results. She is three months pregnant according to chemistry (but no sign of a baby on two ultrasounds). My question is, since her background puts her in a low-risk category, is it possible she is a false positive? Her History: She recently had a vaginal infection. She grew up on a farm in colombia, and in Bogota. She had toxoplasmosis as a teenager. And she worked in a hospital as an ambulance driver for two years, withs lots of exposure to patients and used or in-use hosptial supplies. Does this put in a category for likely false positive? Where can one find data on this?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.