hep b labs
Aug 12, 2005
Please help me to understand my lab results.I am so worried and very confussed. HBsAg Comfirmation positive Hep B Core ab tot positive Hep B surface ab <3. 0miu/ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like you need more information or more tests to determine whether you have HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- Sharp Pains Due To Neuropathy
- Hiv Positive Early Symptoms
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- Can I Have Hiv From A One Night Stand?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.