Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

My 6 month check up after crystal use

I was diagnosed in October 2004 and have seen my vl drop continuously and at my last appointment my vl was at 44,000 and T's at 798, however I stupidly became involved with leading a highly sexual lifestyle recently involving the use of Crystal Meth. I was able to get control of the situation before it got out of hand and put down the pipe for good. I have my 6 month check up in two weeks and wanted to know if my two week binge with this drug will significantly increase my vl and cause a drop in my T's. I do not take medication on my Dr's advice whom I trust completely. Other than this lapse in my better judgement I am a healthy man who works out regularly and eats right. How worried should I be?

I wouldn't be too worried. You hit a small speed bump, but it looks like you are driving straight on the road again.

<400 Viral Load
HEP C