high viral load
Aug 12, 2005
With my extremely high viral count of 38,500,000 (hep c 1b,stage 2)does this high count mean I will go to stage 3 or 4 faster? if not what does this mean? Will I be staying exhausted, weak and ill or get worse? I'm starting 48 wk peg/cop in a month.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The answer of faster progression and very high viral loads is not clear. It is likely though your fatigue is directly related to ongoing high level viral replication. Treatment should definitely help your symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.