Aug 12, 2005
I have Hypitites and what if my liver enzymes have gone from 1600 to 1,550,000, what exactly does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is hard to know from the information provided, which test is elevated and from what cause. I suggest you talk with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Ear Infection?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.