|killing of hiv virus
Aug 12, 2005
Lately, seen ads for products which can kill the virus, I'd guess from cleaning an area which may have infected blood. What type of products(ie,alcohol, quat) have this ability or is this just hype?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The products listes, as well as others will kill the virus contained with blood or fluids outside the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is The Hiv Virus Killed By Hypothermia?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Percentage Of Teens With Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.