|kidney and psa lab results
Aug 12, 2005
what does a kidney lab reading of 37 mean and a psa reading of 4.2 mean? should i stop taking meds which may be damaging my kidney?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide enough information. I suggest you speak to your doctor about these results, why they were drawn and their meaning.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Do I Go To For Removal Of Genital Warts?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.