|MY LAB RESULTS
Aug 12, 2005
MY LABS READ HCV AB N NONREACTIVE NONREACTIVE HB CORE AB, TOTAL N NON REACTIVE NONREACTIVE HAV AB,TOTAL N NON REACTIVE NONREACTIVE
HB S AB A REACTIVE NON REACTIVE
HB S AG N NON REACTIVE NON REACTIVE
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN PLEASE EXPLAIN. DOES THIS MEAN THAT I DONT HAVE HEPATITIS AND OR SHOULD I TAKE TEST AGAIN. AS PART OF MY JOB I HAD HEPATITIS SHOTS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AS PART OF IMMUNIZATIONS. I ALSO HAD SURGERY FOR ACUTE PANCREATITIS AND GALLBLADDER AND STONE REMOVAL. PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are immune to getting HBV because of being vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.