pregnant by an hiv man, but i tested negitive
Aug 12, 2005
i got pregnant by my boyfriend, which i later found out was hiv postive. i got tested thinking i had hiv for sure, but my test came up negitive even after a 3 month window period. how can that happen? i'm so confused, but of course i feel very lucky. but it still scares me. help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Consider yourself fortunate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.