|White blood cells vs Red
Aug 8, 2005
Dr., My girlfriend is Anemic. She was told by her doctor that her white Blood Cells are eating up her red Blood Cells before they mature. What can correct this problem?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
She needs more of an explanation from her doctor as to what is going on. It is not clear from your description what the diagnosis really is and therefore what kind of treatment is required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Pcr Test Days After Exposure
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Air?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.