Aug 8, 2005
what does a range of 7500H IU/ml. 3.66H log IU/ml mean? in terms of action.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not much. That is a relatively low level of HCV virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.