definition of "CD"
Aug 6, 2005
What does the term CD(as in CD4) stand for?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
CD stands for Cluster of Differentiation antigens. Essentially cell surface proteins that identify type or function of cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.