definition of "CD"
Aug 6, 2005
What does the term CD(as in CD4) stand for?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
CD stands for Cluster of Differentiation antigens. Essentially cell surface proteins that identify type or function of cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough During Seroconversion
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.