i need help!!
Aug 6, 2005
i just got back some lab reports and donnot understand them,i have hep c and i am on tx as we speak..im in week 41 of 48.. i have 1 b.. genotype, my results read this..there were abdomeal ultrasound results.. the head and body of panceras are normal.but tail is hidden by gas! livers are normal apart from fatty infilttation...spleen is homogeneous but large,measuring 132x157 in size oipioins 1.splenomegaly 2.fatty liver 3.normal gallbladder.. can u plz put this in simple terms,,as to what maybe going on,and what is homogeneous mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Homogeneous means "the same". In other words all the tissue looks normal. I don't see any major abnormalities from this report.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.