Arestin and urine

How much virus is present in a Poz persons' urine? Is it VL dependent? How long will it survive? What is your opinion of Arestin- a direct injection minocycline dental product? By the way I'm " my own experiment " week on/off since Durbin, and now on therapy 7 months and off 18 months. (twice) I'm doing quite well, how is my favorite Doc?

No good data on the viral load question in urine. There are however HIV antibodies detectable in urine and an approved HIV antibody test for urine is available. I have no first hand experience with arestin. It is FDA approved for use in periodontal disease and at least 3 major clinical trials note significant improvement (as measured by the depth of gum disease) with the use of arestin in addition to conventional therapy (scaling and root planing). Interesting interruption scheme you have going. You didn't tell me the outcome though.....

CD3+CD4+cells?? part2
Information on Echinacea on Health