hiv meds and pregnancy

my viral load is 12,000 and my t-cell count is 292. my doctor put me on combivir and viramune im also 6months pregnant.i skipped a day of my meds wil this hurt and whatr are the side effects of this combo of meds

Skipping one dose will probably not hurt you, but it is VERY important for you and the developing fetus that you try and not miss any more doses. You want to get your viral load to undetectable to maximize the HIV treatment effect and prevent infection in your baby. Side effects can include flu like symptoms, and some nausea or diarrhea.

Worrying About T Cells
CD3+CD4+cells?? part2