Jul 28, 2005
I just had my liver check again through blood work to see my enzymes levels and was told that they were okay however my DDT level from last year was a 44 and now is 155 what is a DDT Level?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Are you sure you don't mean GGT? DDT is an insecticide that was banned in the US in the early 1970s. Increased GGT levels can be due to a whole host of different liver or gall bladder problems. Elevation of GGT is not very specific to one thing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.