translating lab data, re-calculating CD4 percentage

I have been living in Japan the last two years and I have been HIV positive since just before I moved here. In that time I have recieved routine observation of my HIV from a doctor here in Japan. I am not on medication. I am moving back to the USA and my doctor has given me all the data from the blood tests he took so i can pass them to my future doctor in the states to establish a history of my infection.

Unfortunately the information he has given me is mostly in Japanese and although I can easily locate things like total CD4 count, Total CD8, and Viral load, some things are more ambiguous. I would like figure out my CD4 percentage. Chances are I have the data here but I do not know what CD4 percentage is and how it was used to calculate CD4 count so i do not know what i am looking for. What information would I need to re-calculate my CD4 percentage?

A crude way would be to multiply the total white blood cell count (WBC) by the percentage of lymphocytes. Take your CD4 count and divide by the previous number. This of course does not take into account other types of lymphocytes like b cells and other t cells like CD8 cells. Once you get to the states you will get the percent and things can get recalibrated from there.

Re: my CD4 count ...curious to know
VIRAL LOAD in pregnancy