|Re: my CD4 count ...curious to know
Jul 28, 2005
Hi Prof, just wondering what do u meant by "Usually people with more advanced HIV disease have more symptoms to begin with, regardless of being on meds. ", can you explain in more detail? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general people with AIDS (CD4 count < 200) usually have more fatigue, swollen glands, night sweats, possibility of thrush or more severe yeast infections, or possibly AIDS defining opportunistic infections, than people with higher CD4 counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.