Re: my CD4 count ...curious to know
Jul 28, 2005
Hi Prof, just wondering what do u meant by "Usually people with more advanced HIV disease have more symptoms to begin with, regardless of being on meds. ", can you explain in more detail? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general people with AIDS (CD4 count < 200) usually have more fatigue, swollen glands, night sweats, possibility of thrush or more severe yeast infections, or possibly AIDS defining opportunistic infections, than people with higher CD4 counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- Does Herpes Look Like Pimples?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.