Jul 28, 2005
WHAT IS BUN/CREATININE RATIO IN RELATION TO TYPE 2 DIABETES
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Measures kidney function, which can be affected by uncontrolled diabetes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.