Jul 28, 2005
WHAT IS BUN/CREATININE RATIO IN RELATION TO TYPE 2 DIABETES
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Measures kidney function, which can be affected by uncontrolled diabetes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Syphilis Rash Under Armpit
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.