should i start any medicine
Jul 24, 2005
sir, i was diagonised as hiv positive on 10th of june 2005 when i was admitted for an operation and my report shows cd4% 24.12% and cd4 count 483 on the other side on normal range its mentioned 28% to 58% and 500 to 1400 respectivelly so please do tell me theres any need for me to start any kind of medicine.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely you will need to start meds at this point, although you indicate what your viral load is with that CD count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Vomiting?
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.