|Increasing T4 count
Jul 24, 2005
Other than Meds.. how can I increase my T cell count?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV medications are the most effective way of increasing CD4 count. Other alternative modalities (herbals, life style changes, etc) have only been studied on a limited basis and have not been shown to consistently increase CD4 counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Recurrent Fever And Hiv
- Latent Stages Of Hepatitis C Physiological Systems
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.